Nix Medical Center
San Antonio, TX 78205
Click here to view a map of our location.
With three options within a block of the Nix Medical Center, parking is conveniently accessible. Discounted parking is offered at the Houston Street Garage and South Bank Parking Lot. Valet parking is available at the Nix Medical Center for a nominal fee.
Houston Street Garage offers Nix patients two hours of free parking (validation is available at the doctor's office). Entrance to the Houston Street Garage is on College St. between St. Mary's and Navarro.
South Bank Parking Lot is a ground level parking lot just a block away offering Nix patients one hour of free parking with validation. Entrances to this parking lot are on Crockett and Navarro. Availability is Monday-Friday, 7:00am-5:00pm, except holidays.
Nix Health Valet Parking is accessible from College Street and Navarro.
Nix Transportation Services
Nix Health offers transportation services for our valued patients and Senior Gold members who have scheduled appointments at Nix facilities* only. For transportation reservations, please call (210) 579-3041.
- Transportation is provided only within the boundaries of Loop 1604 to any Nix facility.
- Transportation hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- First pickup for the day is at 8:30 a.m. and the last is at 3 p.m. Exceptions made for Surgical Cases.
- A minimum of 24 – 48 hours advance notice is required in order to properly schedule passengers. Requested pick up times will be honored whenever possible. Wheelchair accessible vehicles are available upon request.
- Transportation service rates:
$10 per person (under 55 years) each way or $20 round trip
$5 for Senior Gold members each way or $10 round trip
- Transportation fees are payable by cash or check only.
- Payments can be made at the Nix Information Desk at the Nix Medical Center (lobby), Reception Desk (2nd floor) at Nix Alamo Heights or to one of our drivers.
To avoid cancellation fees call 210-579-3041 at least one hour before scheduled pick-up.
* Alamo Heights Surgery Center is not a Nix affiliated facility