Nix Specialty Health Center
4330 Vance Jackson Click here to view a map of our location.
San Antonio, Texas 78230
Phone: (210) 579-3800
Offering a comfortable and supportive environment for inpatient stays, Nix Specialty Health Center contains an adult behavioral health and detoxification center, an inpatient child and adolescent psychiatric unit, and inpatient physical rehabilitation center.
Maps, Parking and Transportation
Nix Specialty Health Center Directory
- Inpatient Behavioral Health Services
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
Nix Behavioral Health Care
Nix Specialty Health Center provides superior behavioral health service in an intimate setting where patients are cared for with compassion.
- Psychiatric treatments
- Crisis stabilization
- Inpatient psychiatric acute care stabilization
- Individual family sessions
- Mobile Assessment Team
Few things are more personal than coping with a mental or behavioral difficulty. The effects are unique to every individual and that's precisely how we approach treatment a Nix Health. Personally. Individually. Uniquely. Compassionately.
Only a licensed physician can make the diagnosis of need for inpatient treatment. Voluntary and involuntary admissions accepted. Nix Behavioral Health Services is a department of Nix Health. Medicaid, Medicare, Managed Care, Tricare/Champus and most insurance accepted.
Nix Rehabilitation Services
Our team of specialists are dedicated to helping patients and their families through the personalized plan of care. A full spectrum of physical rehabilitation services provided:
- Onsite pre-admission assessment to determine eligibility for admission
- Medical management by a physician* specializing and board certified in pain management and physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Nursing care specialized in rehabilitation
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Case management for patient, family support and discharge planning
- Neurology* consultations available
- Internists* and specialists* available
- All private rooms
*Physicians are independent practitioners and active members of Nix Health medical staff.